[DWJ] Holiday messages for Dorian

Amy Harlib aharlib at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 17 04:00:40 EST 2015

aharlib at earthlink.net
Dear Hallie,

Below is my holiday greeting for Dorian.

Dear Dorian,

Wishing you further recovery, hope and joy during the holiday season.

May the caring and well wishes from myself and numerous other Diana Wynne
Jones fans give you the cheer and boost you need.

Love,
Amy from NYC - life long lover of all things SF & F.