[DWJ] Dorian

Elizabeth Parks henx19 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 16:18:09 EDT 2015

Hallie, did the nurse have any suggestions for what might help Dorian (or
her husband) now?  Is there anything that she might need?  I'm happy to
chip in for anything that might bring her (or her family) some comfort now,
and again for audiobooks or headphones (which are a great idea) in the
future.

Lizzie