[DWJ] Query on DWJ and Milton

Jameela Lares jameela.lares at usm.edu
Mon Sep 29 15:04:48 EDT 2014

Thanks, Helen!  So far it does not sound as though DWJ is that keen on Milton, since she says he makes a mistake about heroism in _Paradise Lost_.

I can't lose on this query.  Either I'm right that is not much of a model or source for her, or I am wrong, because he is, which is still good.

Jameela Lares
Professor of English
The University of Southern Mississippi
118 College Drive, #5037