[DWJ] Ursula Jones and Garth Nix

Nic W eawil3 at email.wm.edu
Mon Sep 22 21:04:35 EDT 2014

You Brits and your magically train-accessible country!  I would have to
drive nearly three hours to get to Boston for the closest train.  (Well,
the closest real train.  We have one closer than that, but it's fancy and
old-fashioned and only goes on a two-hour loop to give people a charming
venue from which to view scenery.)  I lived in Devon for six months, and I
couldn't believe how you could just take a train anywhere!

Wish I could go.  I'm a fan of Garth Nix, and would also of course love to
hear Ursula speak.  Sadly, even if I did drive those three hours to the
train station, there would not be any trains to Cheltenham there.  Would
love to hear about it from anyone who attends!

- Nic