[DWJ] Enchanted Glass in The Game

Zachary Sparks rykien at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 07:10:30 EDT 2014

I apologize if this has been brought up before, but I recently reread The
Game and found something interesting.  The first time that Hayley plays the
game with all her cousins, her starting point to travel into the
mythosphere via the strands leads her through a shed.  Not just any shed
either, but one with a familiarly described roof and a door whose upper
half consists of 9 panes of stained glass in different colors.  If I'm
remembering correctly, the shed in Enchanted Glass had a bad roof that
needed to be repaired.  I suppose, provided that it is the same shed, that
the property could have come in Jocelyn Brandon's possession after all the
aunts and cousins returned to the mythosphere.  I'm not sure if it
specifically mentions in The Game where that house is, so it could very
well be the same as the one in Melstone, England in Enchanted Glass.  I was
wondering if anyone else had any thoughts or theories on this?

-Zach Sparks