[DWJ] Hello again, and beards

Eleanor Joslin eleanor at dreamvine.org.uk
Sun Sep 14 17:29:35 EDT 2014

Book-Howl is one of the most precisely age-specified characters in all
of DWJ.  On Midsummer Day he is 10,000 days old.  That makes him 27,
with a birthday round about 5 February, depending on exactly when you
think Midsummer Day is, and assuming the calendar in Ingary is the same
as in Wales and that time moves at the same rate in both worlds...

(Yes, I am a geek.  Why do you ask?)