[DWJ] Hello again, and beards

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Tue Sep 9 11:29:23 EDT 2014

On Tue, 9 Sep 2014, Catherine Butler wrote:

> Can *Tom's Midnight Garden* and *Marianne Dreams* be far behind?

Ohh, I can't decide if Marianne Dreams would be an absolutely WONDERFUL
film,  or if so much of what is great about it is capturing first the flu-y
blahness of being bedridden followed by the creepy horror of not quite
being able to see what she sees. But I think with either animation or CGI
you could do a splendid job with the drawn world of that book.

--deborah