[DWJ] Hello again, and beards

Judith Ridge judith.ridge at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 00:38:53 EDT 2014

I was feeling very sorry for myself that I wasn't able to get to the
conference, especially as I have been trying to get to Seven Stories for a
residency for several years now. So I am delighted to have Cathy's paper to
read, and would love it if someone wrote it up for those of us who couldn't
get there.

Judith