[DWJ] Hello again, and beards

Martha Hixon marthahixon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 15:53:07 EDT 2014

definitely interested, Cathy!  It's a lovely and thought-provoking speech.

*Merlin's Conspiracy* to me is especially full of landscape, something that
really hit home with me when I was actually in England in 2009 at your
conference, along with the fact that Bristol very much was the setting of *Deep
Secret*. Seeing the landscape and places that have influenced an author
really does add a dimension to the reading, as you say here.

thanks for posting,
Martha

PS: for anyone who has not read *Four British Fantastists*, you truly must.

Dr. Martha P. Hixon
Department of English
Middle Tennessee State University
Murfreesboro, TN 37132