[DWJ] Newcastle on Thursday

Sockerrotta sockerrotta at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 1 14:25:37 EDT 2014

Hullo!

This sounds great!

I think anytime around 18-18:30 would be good. Grey's Monument looks easy to find and I'm sure we can find some place to eat that suits us all. That said, I had a look at Bridge Tavern and the menu looks good, so I'd be happy to end up there :-)

The only Newcastle bit I've read about that seems prudent to stay away from in the centre is called Biggs market, and seems to have many very drunk people staggering about.

I'd be grateful if we could settle the meet-up details of time and place before Wednesday morning, as I may not be able to check my email after ten o'clock that morning.

/Maria

"Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up."