[DWJ] Newcastle on Thursday

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Mon Sep 1 02:59:50 EDT 2014

I've just realised I've been very misleading.

The first day of the conference (Friday)  IS being held in the Seven
Stories visitors centre.

It is true that the Seven Stories archive is housed in a different part of
Newcastle, but that's not where the conference is being held. Please
forgive my confusion, and ignore my previous message to the list!