[DWJ] Walter Moers

Jo Dubé jojo.dube at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 03:49:10 EDT 2014

> Does anyone have an opinion about Walter Moers?

I've onlt read one of his books - The 17 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear. I
enjoyed it, but I did think it was a bit overlong for the story it told.
That could have been an issue with the translation. I haven't been tempted
to look for anything else by him, although if it came along and hit me in
the head I wouldn't refuse.

Since this is the DWJ list I wonder whether the OP thinks his work is
Jones-esque. I didn't think that particular book was, but others might be.

Jo.