[DWJ] yahoo and hotmail administrivia

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Fri Oct 10 09:14:04 EDT 2014

Last night was also when I realized I had a long-postponed
message to you in my drafts folder. I'm sorry. :(

Anyway,  it shouldn't be, because your email address isn't from
one of those servers,, and you weren't showing up as blocked. But
maybe? Do you have a list of email addresses that your email
might appear to be coming from? Could it be anything other than
this one?

Were you getting bounce messages or just email going nowhere?

-deborah