[DWJ] Age in F&H

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 15:27:16 EDT 2014

Kyla: (I'm half-remembering something about someone trying to get out of
being sacrificed by saying that they're connected to something Christian,
and the person who wants to do the sacrificing is all, "ooh, goody, more
power"--what on earth is that from? I know it's super vague, but I bet
someone here knows what I'm talking about.)

If someone trying to save somebody else from being sacrificed counts, it's
almost definitely THE PERILOUS GARD. Although the Lady wouldn't say
"goody". :)

Back to DWJ though - I'm not seeing how Tom's being 33 at the time of his
death would be Laurel's doing in any way, given the regular schedule of
sacrifices?

Hallie