[DWJ] Age in F&H

Thomas Thurman thomas at thurman.org.uk
Tue Oct 7 10:02:31 EDT 2014

On Tue, Oct 07, 2014 at 01:05:44PM +0800, Kyra Jucovy wrote:
> As promised in a message to the list a few weeks ago, here is a textual
> proof that Tom Lynn, at the end of *Fire and Hemlock*, is 33:
[...]
> I will always think that this is the most amazingly awesome Easter Egg
> ever. You have to be obsessive about finding out people's ages in books
> even to realize!

I apologise for missing the original thread; I'm really curious now as
to the significance of Tom being 33! Is it a reference to something else?

Thomas Thurman - thomas at thurman.uk - "Who would stoop to be fearless-- like a tree?"
     Wonderful things twice a week => Gentle Readers: http://gentlereaders.uk