[DWJ] Age in F&H

Carol Carr coracleg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 05:24:02 EDT 2014

That's great, Kyra, thank you so much.
I remember asking about it, but clearly I had overlooked "at the end of"
F&H, and was thinking of his being this age during a lot of the story.
Silly me, brain tired at the time. It fits perfectly with the description
of 19 year old Polly's realising he must have only been in his early 20s
when she met him.
- Carol