[DWJ] Ursula Jones and Garth Nix

Lucy Pearson lucy.r.pearson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 09:19:50 EDT 2014

Having heard Cathy speak at our conference in Newcastle, I would definitely
recommend making the trip to see her!

Lucy

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 7:55 PM, Catherine Butler <cathcbutler at gmail.com>
wrote:

> If any of you were hoping to go to Cheltenham to hear Ursula Jones talk on
> Sunday, you should know that she's unfortunately had to cancel. :( Garth
> Nix will still be there, though, in conversation with Julia Eccleshare.
>
> In the meantime, Ursula's place will be taken by... er... me. Sorry about
> that!
>
> Cathy
> ‚Äč

Lucy Pearson, Lecturer in Children's Literature
Newcastle University Children's Literature Unit
http://www.ncl.ac.uk/elll/research/children/unit.htm