[DWJ] Is this a first edition?

Carol Carr coracleg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 15:49:01 EST 2014

Thanks. Having been in the public library it has a number of stamps on, and
a certain amount of internal damage. Shame about no cover.
The page with the publishing details starts with the copyright, the ISBN
number, "First  published in Great Britain 1977 by MACMILLAN LONDON LTD
[and address], Associated companies in New York [etc]" Then at the bottom
of the page is the Typesetter, and the Printer's details.
Where can I look for anything else to help me?