[DWJ] And now for something completely different

Kyra Jucovy arykiy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 09:01:28 EST 2014

Dear Irina,

It feels creepy to answer you so quickly, but I never put any of my Gmail
messages in the trash, so it's not that I'm stalking you, it's just that
this is easy to find - I have this message from you:

"Was it here that someone asked who was on ravelry? I am, as of today, username
raneth. Please connect if you like!"

Hope that helps!

---Kyra