[DWJ] Interview with Ursula Jones

Emma Comerford comerford.emma at gmail.com
Wed May 21 17:53:31 EDT 2014

Looking at past programs it doesn't look like they post transcripts, which is a pity. I would have thought all ABC shows would do so to improve accessibility (this is our national non-commercial broadcaster) but their budgets keep getting tighter and tighter so perhaps transcripts aren't done as much now? Or perhaps there is some other IP related reason...