[DWJ] Chaldea orders

Jo Dubé jojo.dube at gmail.com
Mon May 12 06:08:43 EDT 2014

I had the same issue with the audiobooks of Dark Lord of Derkholm and Year
of the Griffin. It seemed to me that the narrator hadn't read the book
before narrating it, and picked accents for the characters before realising
that many of them are related. It made it harder to listen to them
(although obviously not hard enough for me to stop, or to refrain from
buying the sequel!) It was a bit disappointing.

Jo.