[DWJ] Chaldea orders

es at historicalfact.com es at historicalfact.com
Sat May 10 14:28:47 EDT 2014

I got the audiobook last month, and have been listening to the others I
got first!!  I'm in the middle of Dark Lord of Derkholm at the minute, and
while it's good, the narrator has given the gryphons all different accents
which is weird. Elda is from Birmingham and I think Callette is meant to
be French!

Ehsan.