[DWJ] Chaldea orders

D.J. Natelson debrisoftheages at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 9 12:34:34 EDT 2014

 I made the mistake of preordering my copy with another book, so I won't get it until June . . .

But then, I suppose meals taste better when you get very hungry for them.  Either that, or you gulp them down too quickly to taste them and then feel all stogy and heavy and full, if completely satisfied, afterwards.

I can wait.  I can.

Actually, though, I do have trouble getting a book I've been waiting anxiously for.  It's like I'm too worked up to read it and it has to sit on my desk for a couple of days before I can bear to pick it up.  If I get two books in the mail, I'll often read the one I want to read less for exactly that reason.

Ho hum.

Deborah
http://www.amazon.com/D.J.-Natelson/e/B00EUQZQ72