[DWJ] Diana Wynne Jones conference in Newcastle - important news!

Lucy Pearson lucy.r.pearson at gmail.com
Wed May 7 10:59:16 EDT 2014

Dear all,

Further to this, it looks like we will be able to arrange accommodation in
one of the student halls. Details are still being finalised, but it will be
about £86 per night bed and breakfast. If you are likely to use this
accommodation, it would be a great help if you could fill in the web form
at http://forms.ncl.ac.uk/view.php?id=6194 so we have a reasonable idea of
numbers while we negotiate the contract.

Thanks, all!

Lucy