[DWJ] Mark Reads Deep Secret

Gillian erikagillian at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 16:11:36 EDT 2014

If you want to see a particularly funny one, he cold read an April's fools story by John Scalzi and both the original and Mark's reaction  are priceless :).

And Mark is eligable for the fan writer Hugo :)

By the way, I adored the conversation that just happened about Mark's place and slurs.  After the last couple years reading in fan places it was so wonderful!