[DWJ] Mark Reads Deep Secret

es at historicalfact.com es at historicalfact.com
Wed Mar 19 09:55:43 EDT 2014

Oh, absolutely - I'm all for letting people know if they're being
unintentionally offensive, and i do think that how they react 'oh sh!t,
sorry, ever realised' or 'no, I'm right and you're wrong to be offended'
says a lot about someone.

It was more that some of the comments had a definite flavour of 'this is
deliberate and anyone who says it's a neutral terms is plain wrong' that
grated a bit.

Ehsan.