[DWJ] Mark Reads Deep Secret

es at historicalfact.com es at historicalfact.com
Wed Mar 19 08:21:58 EDT 2014

Ah, I see, that makes sense. I had also wondered why the commenters were
so cross about the description of Janine at the beginning as well as
'gypsyish' - for me, that is just totally neutral and descriptive, and
it's only the shortened versions or derivatives that are slurs, so that
explains a lot.

thanks!
Ehsan.