[DWJ] Mark Reads Deep Secret

es at historicalfact.com es at historicalfact.com
Wed Mar 19 08:11:13 EDT 2014

Although (I'm in chapter 9 now) - I don;t really understand why he says
'I'm not saying that word' whenever there's a 'b***h' in the text, but
cheerfully says 'f*** Mervyn Thurless' and 'what the f*** is going on'
many many times in his asides?

(Also a handy warning to others thinking about listening to the videos
that there is a lot of swearing in them!)
Ehsan.