[DWJ] Mark Reads Deep Secret

E Gill erikagillian at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 15:40:20 EDT 2014

Also please if you go to markreads.net do not spoil anything!  Not the next
page not the next book, not that she even has a lot of multiverse stories.
Part of the joy of this is Mark is reacting cold, he knew nothing about
this book except people have been asking him to read Jones forever :)

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 11:52 AM, Deborah Meghnagi Bailey <
deborah at brightweavings.com> wrote:

> Thanks for letting us know. I didn't know of "mark reads" before, but Deep
> Secret is one of my favourites, so I just took a look at his read of it and
> it is so FUN to read someone's reactions to a first read of a book I love
> so
> much! It's also really really making me want to reread right now...

E. G. Houck - http://erikagillian.livejournal.com
"Shut up the door, ...fatigued I said,
Tie up the Knocker; say I'm sick, I'm dead."
Epistle to Dr. Arbuthnot - Alexander Pope