[DWJ] [child_lit] Registration open - A Fantastic Legacy: Diana Wynne Jones Memorial Conference, Newcastle, UK: 5-6 September, 2014

Martha Hixon marthahixon at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 16:03:42 EDT 2014

Sigh, I really, really wish I were coming to this! The date just didn't
work out for taking a trip from way over here during our school term, which
starts at the end of August. But I do hope people will be taking notes and
reporting on events! Are there any plans for videotaping and/or publishing
transcripts, etc of the featured speakers for all of those DWJ fans that
can't make it?

Martha

Dr. Martha P. Hixon
Department of English