[DWJ] Monthly Read-Along - still taking a break

Kylie Ding kylie_ding at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 8 10:44:29 EDT 2014

I'm still taking a break with the monthly read-along.  I've moved countries
and I'm now in the UK, possibly on a temporary basis, possibly permanently.
It was an interesting enough trip over that I suspect my travel jinx may be
back (obDWJ).  I did have a copy of Castle in the Air with me I was able to
read when I was detained by immigration at Heathrow with no access to my
kindle, so that was a comfort.

Anyway, now I'm about to start a big push into reading the Hugo nominated
fiction.  That's going to take up all my reading time for a while, so I
think I'll be continuing the break until after the Worldcon.  I'll probably
start up again in September.

Hope to see some of you at the Worldcon, or at the DWJ conference in
Newcastle!

Kylie