[DWJ] Loncon meeting/Newcastle

Janet Eastwood janet.eastwood at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 26 12:43:34 EDT 2014

I'm a lurker too, but I hope (fingers crossed very tightly) to be at Newcastle.The trouble is organizing travel/accommodations/a bit of seeing the country afterward; I'm defending my thesis on the Sophie and Howl books next month. Does anyone with experience of the UK know what a history buff without much spare change should focus her time on? London and the south will have to wait for another year, I think, there isn't enough spare time to plan properly.
Janet