[DWJ] I belong to Chrestomanci Castle

Jo Dubé jojo.dube at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 09:04:23 EDT 2014

Thank you so much for Throgmorten, Kathleen! He looks exactly like his
description. I involuntarily exclaimed out loud when I saw him.

I've purchased some stickers and a tote bag, and will probably be back to
get a cushion.

I wanted to ask whether it might be possible to make him available on a
Large tote bag instead of just the small. A Throgmorten who was big enough
to hold my shopping would be beyond my wildest dreams... I don't know
whether you have to pay to make different merchandise available, and
obviously if you do, please ignore my request!

Wong!

Jo.