[DWJ] Loncon meeting?

Dorian E. Gray dorianegray at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 14:34:01 EDT 2014

Eleanor said...

The Saturday would have been her 80th birthday.  I would be tempted to
> cosplay a character if I had any experience in such things.  Alas, I don't,
> and I suspect my glasses (black metal, modern shape, with powerful lenses I
> can't manage without) would spoil any such effort.

With glasses like that, you shouldn't have much trouble doing Charles from
"Witch Week". :-)

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian (whose finances, alas, will not permit her to attend Loncon).
dorianegray at gmail.com

"The Imperial Service could win a war without coffee, but would prefer not
to have to."
-- Lois McMaster Bujold
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/16094.Lois_McMaster_Bujold>, *
Captain Vorpatril's Alliance