[DWJ] Loncon meeting?

Eleanor Joslin eleanor at dreamvine.org.uk
Thu Jul 24 13:29:25 EDT 2014

I would like to join in a Witchy Dance. (flick! flick! flick!)

The Saturday would have been her 80th birthday.  I would be tempted to
cosplay a character if I had any experience in such things.  Alas, I
don't, and I suspect my glasses (black metal, modern shape, with
powerful lenses I can't manage without) would spoil any such effort.

Is anyone going to try it?

Eleanor