[DWJ] Loncon meeting?

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Thu Jul 24 12:37:51 EDT 2014

It turns out that someone has already scheduled a meet-and-greet for fans
of Diana Wynne Jones at Loncon, at 6pm on Sunday:
http://guide.loncon3.org/#prog/id:832

Is Goldeen Agawa a member of this list? Are we happy with simply joining
the existing event, or do we also want to schedule a meeting for
longstanding virtual friends from the mailing list?

Gili