[DWJ] DWJ bookplates?

D.D. xyzzymage at zoho.com
Thu Jul 24 05:35:00 EDT 2014

Gili Bar-Hillel wrote:
 > Me too!

(CCing them in case they can't see my reply on-list.)

If Thunderbird still lets users access about:config, you should be able to find
some relevant preferences in there if you hunt around.  I have the feeling it's
not just an encoding issue, though... In SeaMonkey, the original messages are
readable whether I set it to use Western/ISO-8859-1 or Unicode/UTF-8, and the
part you quoted stays full of garbage characters with both encodings as well.

If you can't find anything in about:config, you might try checking whether the
messages are readable in a webmail client or SeaMonkey.