[DWJ] Monthly Read-Along - Time City

Kylie Ding kylie_ding at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 20 04:32:30 EST 2014

The time side of things was something I quite enjoyed on a reread.

Hexwood does my head in.  I've read it twice and could not really keep track
of what was going on even in the reread when I was prepared for it!  That's
one of the ones I'm not looking forward to so much when it comes up in the
monthly list.

Kylie