[DWJ] Monthly Read-Along - Howl's Moving Castle

Jameela Lares jameela.lares at usm.edu
Tue Jan 7 14:31:23 EST 2014

Farah,

That's a start, though I'm not sure about the curve--as in, abrupt at the end?  Fascinating, anyway.

It's REALLY cold here in the States, btw.  Here near the Gulf of Mexico is is still 3- C.  I hope the arctic weather spares you all in the UK.

Jameela Lares
Professor of English
The University of Southern Mississippi
118 College Drive, #5037