[DWJ] Monthly Read-Along

Carol Carr coracleg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 05:19:09 EST 2014

Time City is a place I want to go; the next best thing is to read and
re-read the book, and I absolutely love its fun, its mystery, its amazingly
inventive author, and its diverse characters.
I wonder if anyone else uses this book as a benchmark for all stories to do
with time and the history of humankind?
(sorry, too late for more than a brief comment, saw this on my way to bed)

Carol