[DWJ] Monthly Read-Along - Howl's Moving Castle

Kylie Ding kylie_ding at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 7 04:20:56 EST 2014

I was thinking more of what happened in the waste than when they were back
at the castle.

The assemble-in-the-drawing-room thing can be really irritating.  This is
not having a go at DWJ, as I don't recall her ever doing it that badly (I'll
be on the lookout for it when Conrad's Fate comes up), but Patricia Wrede at
the end of Mairelon the Magician nearly had me throwing the book across the
room.

Kylie