[DWJ] New DWJ book!!!

Carol Carr coracleg at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 03:50:56 EST 2014

I shall simply have to change to a different supplier. So much for fishpond
or whatever they call themselves!  What suppliers can anyone recommend?
Eleanor, thank you for offering from Blackwells - I am in New Zealand, so
your expense in sending it would be too much. I ought to ask a friend who
manages a local book & stationery shop whether they will be getting it and
when.

Carol