[DWJ] New DWJ book!!!

Eleanor Joslin eleanor at dreamvine.org.uk
Fri Feb 28 03:41:19 EST 2014

Oh how frustrating! Can you try again? After all, we know the book IS coming out.

Or source it from elsewhere? I don't know where you live.

I found out my local Blackwells has some in stock. I have reserved a copy to pick up tomorrow. I suppose it would be silly of me to offer to buy more and send them...?

Eleanor