[DWJ] New DWJ book!!!

Carol Carr coracleg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 03:48:05 EST 2014

I thought my copy was being sent this week, but the info on the sending
site says:

"The Islands of Chaldea" is not yet released. Your pre-order has been
recorded.

This title is due for publication on 27 February 2014. Please note that
pre-order publication dates may vary slightly as the publication nears
release.

(I note that the payment has gone from my bank account now, so let's hope
it is not too long!)

- Carol