[DWJ] New DWJ book!!!

Roberta Klarreich rklarreich at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 15:33:31 EST 2014

The U.S. Amazon page gives a release date of April 22, but it appears as
February 27 when you look at the listing of her books as a whole. What
gives?

I'm going to ask my library to order a copy. Why pay for what I can get for
free, is my motto. Besides, more DWJ for everyone!

Will we have a sweepstakes on who comes the closest to pinpointing where
DWJ left off and her sister took over?

Feeling excited and sad at the same time. What will we have to look forward
to after this?

Roberta