[DWJ] New DWJ book!!!

Deborah Meghnagi Bailey deborah at brightweavings.com
Fri Feb 14 03:44:35 EST 2014

It can take anything from a week to three weeks, so it would be cutting it
fine if something went wrong. Plus when we travel to England on the 27th,
it's for a month-long vacation that will then continue to New York and
Arizona before returning to Israel. With a five year old and one year old in
tow (so I use the term 'vacation' loosely!)

So... even if I got the book in time, while I'm preparing for the trip (and
we're renting out our apt while we're gone so have to deal with that, too)
will I have time to really savour the last new DWJ book I'll ever read? I
think I will probably order it to England and save it for when we get to
Arizona, which will be the most relaxed part of the trip.

And I'll just have to ignore all the spoilers that will no doubt crop up on
this email list :-)