[DWJ] New DWJ book!!!

Deborah Meghnagi Bailey deborah at brightweavings.com
Fri Feb 14 00:54:40 EST 2014

Oh my goodness, thank you for letting us know that it is available so soon
Philip! I'm so excited!

No idea what I should do though... I'm traveling to England exactly one
month after it is released - so do I order one through Book Depository here,
taking the risk it might take longer than usual to get here and I miss it,
or just wait until I go to England, but then I'd be waiting a whole month...
tough call!