[DWJ] New DWJ book!!!

Philip Belben philip at axeside.co.uk
Thu Feb 13 15:21:46 EST 2014

> I just heard via PW that the last book Diana was working on was
> finished by her sister Ursula and will be out summer 2014.  I
> remember the discussion about it some time ago and I'm delighted that
> we will all finally get our hands on it.  Summer 2014 seems so far
> away.....

Am I really the first person here to see this?

I was placing an order with Amazon just now, and the new DWJ popped up
as a recommendation!  They claim it will be available on 27 February.
I've ordered it, of course.

Oh, bother.  I was trying to think of other books that needed to go on
my order, and I completely forgot to add Bryan Davis's "The
Candlestone".  Not in the same league as DWJ, but I really enjoyed the
first book, "Raising Dragons", and I have managed to acquire books 3 and
4, but not book 2...

Philip.