[DWJ] DWJ 2009 Conference--abstract needed

Kyra Jucovy arykiy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 04:13:15 EST 2014

Dear Judith,

I see what you mean by not being able to get to it directly from the site,
but I was able to get to the PDF via Google - I think that you can just go
to the link directly at: https://suberic.net/dwj/dwj2009/files/Abstracts.pdf
.

Try clicking on that and see if it works for you - hopefully so!

Sincerely,

Kyra