[DWJ] DWJ 2009 Conference--abstract needed

Judith Ridge judith.ridge at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 19:02:20 EST 2014

Hi everyone,

I hope someone on the listserve might be able to help. I have applied for a
PhD, and have been asked to supply a published extract of the paper I gave
at the DWJ conference in 2009. I cannot for the life of me find my program
from the conference, where I imagine the abstracts were published, and the
links on the suberic website no longer appear to work.

Is there anyone on the listserve who might have a copy of the conference
proceedings and would be able to scan the relevant pages for me? I'd be
ever so grateful!

Best wishes to all,

Judith